Have you or one of your loved ones ever been pickpocketed or lost your wallet while on vacation?
Don’t let it happen to you.
The TechSafe™ Money Belt protects you from both conventional and electronic pickpocketing. It’s made from durable ripstop nylon, looks sleek, and holds everything you need.
Most money belts – or ‘fanny packs’ – are ugly and poorly designed.
They’re made for tourists. People who buy the typical money belt spend more time fumbling around for what they’re looking for than actually enjoying their vacation.
Our Money Belt protects your cash, credit cards, and phone while you travel. It uses integrated RFID blocking technology to secure your identity from electronic pickpocketing.
New chip credit cards and newer passports and other IDs can be scanned and stolen by thieves using inexpensive scanning equipment. Shut the crooks down with the RFID blocking material in Zero Grid security travel gear.
At Zero Grid, we design products for serious travelers. If you’re a serious traveler like us, you’ll appreciate the attention to function and form we gave our money belt.
It’s the perfect travel wallet for your next trip to a crowded marketplace, airport, train station, or landmark destination.
PROTECTING YOU FROM WIRELESS PICKPOCKETING
The United States has been slower than other countries in adopting RFID and NFC (near-field communications) payment technologies.
That also means that the US is behind the curve when it comes to wireless theft. When you travel internationally, you’ll find that more merchants accept RFID and NFC payments from compatible cards.
Because the technology has broader adoption in other countries, there are also more thieves who use it to take advantage of travelers.
All US passports issued since 2006 contain RFID chips that contain your personal information and your photograph.
Hackers with scanners can use your data to access your bank accounts, e-mail accounts, proprietary corporate information, and more.
Some people use clunky DIY solutions like lining their wallet or purse with aluminum foil or purchasing ugly, inconvenient, and expensive Faraday Cage pouches and bags that block cell phone calls.
The TechSafe™ Money Belt has an integrated security layer that doesn’t bulk it up. Unlike some other security wallets, our money belt has RFID scanning protection on both sides.
Our RFID blocking layer stops to the lower radio frequencies used for passport and credit card scanners while letting in the higher frequencies used by cell phones. That means you’ll still get calls and texts while still securing your personal information.
Travel worry-free with our money belt.
CARRY YOUR BASICS
Many travel belts have a ‘puffy’ look to them that screams ‘tourist!’
We wanted to go back to basics to make a money belt for travelers who embrace minimalism. Travel pouches with enormous pockets are designed to make it easy for you to clutter them up.
Well-designed products like the Zero Grid Money Belt are easy to use. The pockets are roomy enough to carry your essentials – multiple credit cards, your smart phone, passport, lip balm, IDs, earbuds, keys, and cash. There’s also a bonus back pouch with an elastic closure.
It’s an essential streetwear accessory for serious travelers. You shouldn’t have to fumble when you’re reaching into your belt to get something important.
BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR
Some nylon travel wallets are impermeable to both air and water.
That can make for an uncomfortably sweaty feeling after a long day of sightseeing or hiking – especially in hot, humid, or rainy weather. In some cases, the straps can also dig into your skin. This can cause rashes and discomfort.
We prevented those problems with our design.
The materials in the Zero Grid money belt are moisture-wicking and breathable. You can wear it comfortably in any weather. It’s also great to use while jogging or during other athletic activity. Many of our customers use it as a ‘gym wallet’ that they use during exercise.
It’s also slim enough to wear under a jacket, coat, sweater, or your other layers. You can even adjust the elastic strap to wear it above the waistline.
The Zero Grid Money Belt is water-resistant and breathable. It dries off rapidly. The adjustable elastic waist strap is comfortable for a variety of body types.
IS THE ZERO GRID MONEY BELT RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Zero Grid Money Belt was designed with the needs of serious travelers in mind.
The Money Belt is perfect for:
- Frequent travelers who take extended trips
- Security-conscious shoppers who want to protect valuables from pickpocketing and surveillance
- Urbanites looking to simplify their daily carry with a sleek money belt
- Hikers looking for a convenient wallet that isn’t constraining and holds up to rain, snow, and wind
- Two convenient zippered pockets for quick access to what you need
- YKK zippers that don’t get stuck and last for years
- Sleek design that’s slim enough to be virtually invisible under any shirt
- Hidden wallet that keeps pickpockets guessing without compromising on convenient access
- Rear storage pouch for quick access to small items
- Adjustable waistband that’s flexible and comfortable – even after you finish a five-course meal at a great restaurant
- Water-resistant and durable nylon fabric that resists tears and discoloration
- RFID blocking security to protect you from wireless pickpocketing
- Ultra-lightweight and slim
- Inner pockets to keep you effortlessly organized
- Quick-access carabiner clip included so you can attach keys, USB storage drives, and more
- 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee so that you can buy with confidence
More info at their website : ZeroGrid
Thanks for reading,